Welche Schnecken für das Aquarium?!

badhairday

Hey, ich suche Schnecken für mein AQ die Algen und Futterreste essen. Welche würdet ihr mir empfehlen?
Im Moment sind dort 2 Horn Schnecken und 2 Anthrazit Schnecken drinnen.
Und muss man diese evtl füttern?

Hier erstmal die Werte von meinem AQ:
Nitrat ( No³): 0 mg/l (Tröpfchen test)
Nitrit (No²): 0.06 mg/l (Tröpfchen test)
Gesamthärte (GH): 14,4 dh (Tröpfchen test)
Karbonathärte: 8,3 dh (Tröpfchen test)
Chlor: 0.0 mg/l (Tröpfchen test)
Kohlendioxid (CO²): 7 mg/l (Tröpfchen test)
Größe 60L
Temperatur: 24-25 Grad

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
-BadHairDay

1claire

Anyone who knows how to get rid of snails inside the aquarium, my tank is infested and I am scared that something bad will happen to my clown fish if I won't be able to remove them. I hope it is as easy as using Advantage flea and tick control to get rid of the ticks that my golden retriever has, but it's not. I am scared of using copper sulfate even if they say that it is safe for fish and it will only kill the snails.

MarkusG

Hallo,

da es einer deiner ersten Posts ist; hier ist es üblich mit seinem Vornamen zu "grüßen", würden sich alle eingesessenen Forianer darüber freuen.

Zum Schnecken Thema und sonstige "Anfangsfragen" kann ich das Aquasabi Wiki empfehlen;
https://www.aquasabi.de/aquascaping-wiki_algen_algenfresser-im-aquarium

Sollten danach noch Detailfragen sein kannst du die gerne ausführen.
Grundsätzlich; die besten Algenfresser sind meistens keine Restevertilger und umgekehrt.

@1clair; a hello and your name at the end of the posting would be appropriate in this forum. I think you are talking about the Botia macracantha as clownfish? if you are talking about saltwater fish i can't give you an advice. If you have problems with too much snails i would recommend getting some Clea helena , they are mainly feeding on other snails. Since they get rid of all your snails you can remove them from the tank, usually they are not such fast reproducers and need "meat". So if you only feed plant based food they will start to feed on each other.

Grüße
Markus